Featured Post

Lets fight COVID-19 together

Image
Hi guys, its been a long time since I haven't wrote due to my busy schedule. I hope you are doing well and staying safe amidst this tough situation. Its a hard time for all of us fighting this dreadful Corona Virus(COVID-19). We have learned so much about the virus by now and what are the precautions we should be taking to prevent and overcome this disease. Let me explain you in brief about this virus and what it actually does to your body and what are the things that you can do to prevent it. What is COVID 19  and what it does to the body?? COVID-19 i s an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. It  is more or less like the common flu or common cold which causes respiratory illness like pneumonia. We see its symptoms after 14 days which makes it easier for transmission if we are not careful. It spreads through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. There is no specific treatment or vacc

A Little About Myself

Hi I’m Parvati Pariyar and welcome to wander talks. I’m so glad you’re here!
Reading books, writing stories, cooking, photography, and travelling to new places has always been my hobby. Nothing excites me more doing these things than anything else. I love travelling to new places and also I grew up cooking food with my mom who is an inspiration to me. I also give tuition to kids and help them to learn. I believe one should always share knowledge and help others grow.
Living in a hilly area like Nagaland is such a great experience. In my blog I will be talking about Nagaland which is one of the Seven Sisters in the North East. Nagaland being A Land of Festivals Attracts large number of tourist. During winter, most of the tourist from different places around the world pay a visit to Nagaland just to witness the Hornbill Festival which is mostly held on the 1-10 of December. But it becomes chaotic for the visitors to find a decent place to stay.. So my blog shall provide information about some decent places to stay for the visitors in Nagaland. As I can understand the hard times they go through during their visit to Nagaland. I shall also be sharing a lot more about the cuisines of different tribes of Nagaland. Their super markets, the beautiful flowers that are grown here.The medicinal plants available, and also about its fauna. I will also be talking about the places to visit in Nagaland and lot more. Nagaland Is a very beautiful place which is unexplored. So I will help you to know everything about this beautiful place and also its beautiful people. I shall be posting soon, do read my blogs you’ll love it.Feedback is appreciated and encouraged.

Comments

  1. Loved it girl...😘😘hope to see you grow moreee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its good Parvati....,i also really don't know the different places and events in Nagaland...and if we have a guide like you..it will be more helpfull for the visitors...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Medicinal Plants of Nagaland.

Lets fight COVID-19 together

Supermarkets in Kohima, Nagaland